Thursday, April 15, 2010

My 25th Birthday, Harry Potter Style

I wanted to throw a big theme bash for my 25th Birthday this year.  Sometime in December (4 months before my birthday) I chose a Harry Potter theme.  After months of brainstorming, planning and shopping, it all finally came together.  I had a crew of my awesome friends to put everything together.  Here are the results:


Invitations:
I made these invitations in Photoshop and printed them on Ivory colored "resume" paper.  I had bought the paper for my Wedding Save the Dates, so it was something I had on hand.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Menu:
Chocolate Frogs
Cockroach Clusters
Pumpkin Pasties
Dragon Egg Tart
Dragon Bites
Grilled Bat Wings
Cauldron Cakes
Butterbeer
Jelly Slugs

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Decor:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! LL

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty cool! Looks like you put alot of time and effort into it too.