Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I fail at blogging.

I fail at blogging.  Simple as that.

I recently started reading a lot of blogs.  Mostly due to Google Reader.  It consumes a lot of my time. As in, all of my free time is spent keeping up with blogs. But every time I'm sitting here reading them, I think "I can do that."

However, I really don't ever have much to say.  I love to craft.  I love to bake and cook.  I enjoy sewing as well.  This summer I am taking on several big projects:

1. Summer Externship:  I'm working on a civil rights case and I'm very excited about it.
2. Researching my article:  I'm writing an article (hopefully will get it published).  I am spending the summer doing research for this.
3. A job?: I need a paying job.  Hopefully I find one.
4. Wedding:  YES!  I am getting married this summer.  I have tons of DIY projects and planning still left on the horizon.  Unfortunately law school doesn't leave much time for Wedding Planning.
5. The Tom Baker Scarf: Do I really need a reason?  I hate knitting, but can tolerate it for a few months at a time, and I do find it relaxing.  We'll see how far into the 12-15 feet I actually get.
6.  The Great Reorganization and Garage Sale:  Over winter break, I decided to reorganize ALL of my belongings.  I quickly realized that I have too much stuff.  Also, I caught the flu half way through the project and never finished it.  I will finish it this summer and ideally would like to have a garage sale before the wedding.

This blog, for now, will be about these projects.  We'll see if/how it develops over time.

No comments: