Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

Well it has been about a month since my last post.  I really have been meaning to post more, but I have been busy.  Things with Jon are okay, his job is overtaking life and it is driving me crazy.  Hopefully things will calm down soon.

Megacon is approaching, so expect a big post for that. 

I have been working on my con outfits.  Becuase of my weight gain, I'm not cosplaying this year.  But I am going to be dressing lolita.  You'll see once I get back from con.

The Music Law Conference is also rapidly approaching, and I am on the committee for that, so the stress over is starting to build.  Couple that with weekly softball games and my volunteering, and little time is left for much else.  I hardly have the energy to get a couple songs in on the Rock Band, let alone finish a quest.  

I want to try to convince Jon for us to take a mini vacation this weekend to the beach or something.  (Prices are low because it is the off season.)  We just need a change of scenery and an opportunity to just relax and not think about our responsibilities.  But we are going out of town for Megacon, so we'll see what happens.

I will try to update again before Megacon, but it is doubtful just because this is going to be a busy month.  

Toodles!

No comments: